HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer Review
With its space-saving design and unique features, the HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer is undoubtedly an excellent printer choice for home and small office use. This printer can print up to 17 pages per minute, can support up to four wired printing processes and is compatible with Airprint technology.
Amazon Price: $198.45
List Price: $229.00
“That’s IT! It’s SO quiet; I didn’t even hear the first couple pages print.”
“Awesome Colors! Just great for every occasion printing.”
“The printer was wonderfully easy to set up and it’s very small.”
- Laser printer
- Full-color printing of documents
- Share this printer with multiple computers via built-in Ethernet
- Wireless printing using iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with Apple Airprint Technology
- Wireless printing in wi-fi hotspots
- Energy-saver (uses 65% less energy that other laser printers)
- Windows-compatible, Linux-compatible and Mac-compatible
- Input tray holds up to 150 sheets
- Print 17 pages per minute in full color
- Can print up to 15,000 pages per duty cycle
- Allows manual duplex printing
- Has four individual toner cartridges for reduced waste and replacement costs
- On-board printer memory of 64 MB DRAM, 4 MB Flash
- Compact printer – one of the smallest color printers available
- This printer produces fantastic color documents that do not smear.
- This printer is cheap to purchase and also to operate. The cost per page is about the same as you would pay for a comparable HP black and white printer.
- Except for the clunk noise it makes every time it feeds a sheet of paper, the overall printing performance is very quiet.
- Wireless printing is very easy to setup, and takes only a few clicks.
- The built-in update tool of the printer can work over wi-fi, no further setup needed.
- Has an Auto-On System for remote printing using multiple computers.
- Unlike other printers, HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw is very easy to use in Slackware and Ubuntu.
- Printer can be hooked up to a network and made discoverable by all the computers connected in the network by simply pressing the button on the DSL modem.
- Overall setup time is typically only 15 minutes.
- Good for documents, but print quality is not sufficient for printing high resolution photos.
- In multiple-page printing, only first page comes out fast, succeeding pages are printed after a noticeable lag.
- Firmware download and release notes sometimes do not appear right in the HP website.
- Firmware cannot update using OSX, need to install CP1025NW driver software package before update tool starts working.
- Default setting “calibrates” color output every 48 hours and printing is normally delayed by calibration.
- Installation of Wireless and USB drivers have to be in order or the latter will not install properly.
Overall, the printer is pretty easy to set-up, has strong wireless connectivity features and can print documents reliably. For something that costs less than $200, the HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer .
Got something to say? Click here to reply